Re: [LAU] Mixbus v2 for $40

From: Ricardus Vincente <wizardofgosz@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Dec 28 2012 - 21:28:58 EET

On 12/28/2012 01:44 PM, Joshua Boyd wrote:

> How does license enforcement work for Mixbus? Is it tied to a specific
> piece of hardware or how hard is it to move the license?

 Harrison emails you a license key text file, and instructs you where to
put it, so MB will find it the next time it boots.

 I don't know the technical answer to your question about how many
machines you can have it installed on, according to their license.
That's one you might wanna check their web site for, or ask in the
@ardour-mixbus channel on freenodr IRC.