Re: [LAU] LAM: A new work in progress..

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Jan 11 2013 - 11:46:37 EET

Hello!
   Someone once told me, that it's good to already have the basic effect on the
vocals, that you will have later on. So if you intend to have a reverb on the
vocals, put on some reverb from the start and sing through it. If it should be
delay, then slap some delay on. Of course, it doesn't have to be fine tuned,
just there. It helped me in my last two or three tracks.
   Lorenzo, thanks for the close mic'ing suggestion. I should try that too for
a change.
   Warmly yours
          Julien