Re: [LAU] MIDI note input by rhythm?

From: Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@email-addr-hidden-dsl.net>
Date: Mon Jan 14 2013 - 09:45:41 EET

On Mon, 14 Jan 2013 06:45:49 +0100, david <gnome@email-addr-hidden> wrote:
> I believe Rosegarden has an option to change the note timings etc to
> match a rhythm track? I think you record the rhythm track by pressing a
> key on your keyboard to indicate beat changes, then RG can adjust the
> tempo and such on the other track to match.
> Haven't tried it myself, though.

I don't know if Rosegarden has got such an option, maybe. Or does
Rosegarden provide an option to press a note or notes on a MIDI keyboard +
to e.g. push the space bar (as often as needed). The space bar then would
cause the sequencer to play and record with each step, for a defined time,
1/4, 1/8 etc.?

Regards,
Ralf

--