Re: [LAU] MIDI note input by rhythm?

From: david <gnome@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Jan 14 2013 - 07:45:49 EET

On 01/13/2013 01:20 PM, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> Old sequencers had several ways of step editing, today it's common to
> draw notes with the mouse cursor. I like Qtractor, but Rosegarden and
> nearly every other sequencer should provide at least inserting notes by
> mouse and to move, re-size etc..
>
> http://qtractor.sourceforge.net/qtractor-index.html
> The list is for users too:
>
> Regards,
> Ralf

I believe Rosegarden has an option to change the note timings etc to
match a rhythm track? I think you record the rhythm track by pressing a
key on your keyboard to indicate beat changes, then RG can adjust the
tempo and such on the other track to match.

Haven't tried it myself, though.

--
David
gnome@email-addr-hidden