Re: [LAU] [LAD] [ann] CAPS 0.9.5

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Jan 17 2013 - 01:10:26 EET

Hello Tim!
   I still have problems with the old release. It compiles fine now, with
0.4.7, but analyseplugin still shows nothing. The size looks to be fine
(800k), but nothing else is happening there. What a puitty, because I'd
definitely prefer the old chorus 1767. the new chorus has some strange
characteristic or artefact of the algorithm, some jumping. Not popping, but
definitely odd.
   Any idea, why the old obsolete package still might not register with
analyseplugin?
   Best regards
         Julien