Re: [LAU] Console based software EQ for jack

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Jan 17 2013 - 01:28:45 EET

Hello Stefan!
   I can't suggest a specific text-based EQ, but there is ecasound, which can
host ladspa plugins, so you could use any EQ of your choice (or even more than
one). Adjusting can of course be a little tiresome the first time round,
because you have a lot of parameters to the good EQs. But I suspect, the
effort would be worth it. If you need something even more powerful, and
perhaps a little more convenient in its interface, there is Nama.
   then of course you could try to use csound, sc3 or clm (not sure about sc3),
those are fully fledged synthesis languages. If you know one of them: fine. If
not, best leave those as a measure of last resort. :-)
   Warm regards
        Julien