Re: [LAU] New music: Dark Dreams (a piece of incidental music)

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Jan 18 2013 - 22:45:58 EET

Hello Bill!
   I used the Drumkit From Hell. I dont think it's available anymore. At least
not as gigasampler/gigastudio files. I think you may find some on eBay or
elsewhere though. One of my three preferred ones. The third and newest member
to the famliy being the Salamander free drumkit in sfz format. Not as many
toms, but some other details, that make using it a pure pleasure and allowing
for some nice stunts on the keys. :-)
   Warmly yours
          Julien