[LAU] Easily map OSC to MIDI

From: Jeremia Bär <jeb@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Jan 22 2013 - 01:21:08 EET

Hi,

I spent the last days looking for a program that allows for an easy
mapping of OSC messages to MIDI. Surprisingly, I couldn't find anything
useful. I found some various python scripts that would either not work
or request the OSC message to have a specific format, which is not
suitable for me. Basically, I'm looking for a simple way to hook up
TouchOSC from my Android tablet to control my HW synth with NRPNs. Is
there nothing around?

I was also thinking of maybe coding something up myself. Liblo and
RtMidi look like a good point to start. Any thoughts on that?

Thanks for your hints,
Jeremia