Re: [LAU] Easily map OSC to MIDI

From: Giso Grimm <gg3137@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Jan 22 2013 - 10:43:20 EET

Hi Jeremia,

ugly undocumented C++-code, but written for nearly what you describe, is
"ommo_bridge" from this little (pre-alpha) toolbox:

https://github.com/gisogrimm/hos-toolbox

ommo_bridge stands for OSC-to-MIDI and MIDI-to-OSC. Currently only
MIDI-CC-events are supported, but it might not be impossible to extend
to support NRPNs. The format of the incoming and outgoing messages can
be configured in an xml file.

Depends on libxml++-2.6, liblo, alsa and jack.

If not stated otherwise then the license is GPL. I hope to bring this
toolbox into shape until LAC2013 (this toolbox is the successor of a
part of a toolbox presented at LAC2012).

-- Giso