Re: [LAU] I really needed help with JACK

From: Aaron L. <elmastero74@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Jan 27 2013 - 22:32:29 EET

Not to derail the thread or anything but I thought I'd put it out there
that the kxstudio ppas configure jack to work out of the box.

I thought I heard that falktx (the main kxstudio dev) is now involved with
the Ubuntu Studio project so maybe it's all good there too? I have no idea.

I do know that my vanilla 12.04 Ubuntu setup works like a charm using said
ppas. Granted, so far I haven't done any serious recording projects in
Ubuntu but the tracks I've played with and imported into ardour work as
expected.

Perhaps kxstudio might help someone else?