Re: [LAU] USB2 Audio, PreSonus Audiobox 1818VSL -- was: Sound Devices USBPre2, UAC2 status

From: Kees van Veen <kees.vanveen@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Jan 29 2013 - 22:47:58 EET

>> I have not yet had any need for recording mixed analog+digital sessions
>> but I've done some S/Pdif capturing and tested ADAT.
> What sort of latency can you get down to?
Hi,

I've only used the 8 analog inputs together with Mixbus on ubuntu 12.04
lowlatency kernel. I could get to 128/3 (48k) in qjackctl and one time
64/3 without xruns, but I think that was the ppa rt kernel, can't
remember. I've only used the Presonus with all 8 inputs active once,
normally I have 2 to 4 active.

Cheers,
Kees