Re: [LAU] and now, what do you think RULES about Linux audio ?

From: Johannes Kroll <jkroll@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Feb 08 2013 - 05:07:02 EET

On Thu, 7 Feb 2013 13:34:47 +0200
cunnilinux himself <cunnilinux@email-addr-hidden> wrote:

> subj.
>
> just interested about your POSITIVE motivation (if any).
> i'm intended to write about mine own a bit later... ;)

The possibility to fiddle with things and do stuff which has not been
done before. (Or at least which *I* haven't done before :p)

I love it when people kind of disregard how things "should be done" and
create their own UIs, workflows, whatever... Recently found "din",
it's refreshingly unconventional :) http://dinisnoise.org/