Re: [LAU] [Fwd: Re: Fuck your sexism]

From: Louis <louis.gorenfeld@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Feb 10 2013 - 22:46:06 EET

Sorry, you're wrong. How did I get into tech? Let me tell you. I picked up programming as a kid, and I got really into it when I was getting my ass kicked at school twice a week. Music and computers kept my sanity. It's something I continue to play hard at, doing DSP and 6502 assembly and gigging in my spare time. So, no, not random at all. My skill at music and code correlates perfectly with the crap I put up with in my youth.

Why isn't it 50% of the population? Who knows. Why do I go to gatherings where everyone is hacking on games-- music, art, sound, code-- and there are no women? You answer me that, since you seem to be infinitely wise.

Sent from my iPhone