Re: [LAU] [Fwd: Re: Fuck your sexism]

From: James Mckernon <jmckernon@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Feb 10 2013 - 23:08:08 EET

I think that's a fairly silly comparison. Your example is essentially
neutral: a wallpaper without sexual imagery doesn't cater in
particular to any group, at least not on gender/sexuality grounds. An
image with sexual imagery manifestly does cater more to one group than
others (albeit, in this case, probably only very slightly).