Re: [LAU] Fuck your sexism

From: Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@email-addr-hidden-dsl.net>
Date: Tue Feb 12 2013 - 12:15:43 EET

On Tue, 2013-02-12 at 10:50 +0100, Raffaele Morelli wrote:
> 2013/2/12 SxDx <sed@email-addr-hidden>:
> > On 02/12/2013 10:16 AM, Raffaele Morelli wrote:
> >>
> >> uh yeah!!! B-)
> >>
> >> http://freebsd-image-gallery.netcode.pl/?gallery=Daemonette
> >

> > "oh yeah!!!" what? What's your point?
>
> short answer: take it easy
> corollary: if we take everything too seriously we destroy everything
>
> -r

The point is that some people have fun, don't care about political
correctness, but are still high ethically humans. To turn somebody on is
not morally reprehensible, it's the motor of life.

Erotic in advertisings, in yellow press magazines etc. is something
completely different, since most advertisings are unethical per se and
all yellow press magazines are pure special waste.

The wallpaper also didn't show something that could unsettle children.
If an adult gets unsettled by this wallpaper, this person might need
help. This isn't meant disdainfully, I'm serious. I planed not to write
to this topic any more and I thought twice, before I wrote this mail.