Re: [LAU] Fuck your sexism

From: SxDx <sed@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Feb 12 2013 - 13:46:37 EET

> From: "Ralf Mardorf" <ralf.mardorf@email-addr-hidden-dsl.net>
> The point is that some people have fun, don't care about political
> correctness, but are still high ethically humans. To turn somebody on
> is
> not morally reprehensible, it's the motor of life.

to be sexist is not acceptable.

> Erotic in advertisings, in yellow press magazines etc. is something
> completely different, since most advertisings are unethical per se
> and
> all yellow press magazines are pure special waste.
>
> The wallpaper also didn't show something that could unsettle
> children.
> If an adult gets unsettled by this wallpaper, this person might need
> help. This isn't meant disdainfully, I'm serious. I planed not to
> write
> to this topic any more and I thought twice, before I wrote this mail.

Are you claiming I have psychological disorders because I can't
stand sexism? Because kids bullshitting on a public communication
channel upset me and I express my disgust with the way I chose?

What do you know about me?

Sexists jokes are fine, just not in public. It's decency, respect
of others, care, empathy. If you don't understand that, then YOU
have a serious problem, not me. Don't even dare to bother me with
freedom of speech or whatever. There is a sexism issue in the world
of today, so you have to be extra careful when crossing the line of
humor, especially in the tech world, especially in "free culture".