Re: [LAU] So what do you think sucks about Linux audio ?

From: Louigi Verona <louigi.verona@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Feb 13 2013 - 08:42:07 EET

"The difference is that in your marriage example, and in slavery, the
person is forced against his will to comply. The woman is forced into
it, the slave is also forced.

A composer is not forced."

The public is forced to enter into an "agreement" with the composer.

Basically, copyright proponents say - if we do not force people to pay,
the won't. I believe this to be false.

"How much of this is still state-sponsored in Russia?"

I don't know. I do know that state-sponsorship is, in many cases, very poor.