Re: [LAU] So what do you think sucks about Linux audio ?

From: Chris Bannister <cbannister@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Feb 16 2013 - 10:35:55 EET

On Thu, Feb 14, 2013 at 06:37:23AM -0800, Len Ovens wrote:
> Many people moving from another OS, just want the experience they had on
> that OS to continue.

That's the trouble! I think you've hit the nail on the head there, and
not just audio work. One of the reasons I use Linux is precisely because
of the experience I've had with other OS's.

It's extremely rude to move into someone else's culture and then start
complaining loudly that it's not like the one you are used to.

oppressing." --- Malcolm X