Re: [LAU] Raspberry Pi and real-time, low-latency audio

From: Atte <atte@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Mar 13 2013 - 13:01:27 EET

On 03/13/2013 09:41 AM, Jeremy Jongepier wrote:
> On 02/15/2013 09:33 PM, Jeremy Jongepier wrote:
>> List,
>>
>> I've created a Wiki page with my findings of using real-time,
>> low-latency audio on the RPi: http://wiki.linuxaudio.org/wiki/raspberrypi
>> It's not complete and the RPi needs some more hacking to squeeze out the
>> last bits of processing power that can be dedicated to things like
>> samplers, synths, effects and guitar amp emulators.

Interesting!

Am I right it's only $25?

How about compiling software on the arm, is is possible to compile and
run stuff like ams, fluidsynth, pd, csound, sooperlooper, freewheelin
and such on raspberrypi?

How's the quality of the onboard audiocard? Is there also audio in?

--
Atte
http://atte.dk   http://modlys.dk