Re: [LAU] OT: what is happening with RT kernel development?

From: Brent Busby <brent@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Mar 22 2013 - 19:21:32 EET

By the way, I'd been hearing lots of bad things the past month or two
about unpatched kernels' realtime performance after about 3.3 or so
(some say even earlier). How is that lately? What's the most recent
vanilla kernel that's been known to behave well now?

+ Sr. UNIX Systems Admin +  banging on a million typewriters will
+ James Franck Institute +  Shakespeare.  Now, thanks to the Internet,
+ Materials Research Ctr +  we know this is not true." -Robert Wilensky