[LAU] Trying to run jackd from udev

From: Jeremy Jongepier <jeremy@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Mar 23 2013 - 00:51:00 EET

I'm trying to run jackd from a script that is triggered by udev. But
when I try to do so jackd complains:

jackd 0.122.0
JACK is running in realtime mode, but you are not allowed to use
realtime scheduling.

But the user trying to run jackd (pi) is a member of the audio group.
The udev rule looks like this:

ATTRS{idVendor}=="0218", ATTRS{idProduct}=="0001", ACTION=="change",
RUN+="/usr/bin/sudo -u pi -s /home/pi/bin/drumpad"

Is this maybe related to using sudo? I'd like to get this working, the
idea is that whenever I plug in my drumpad the udev rule and thus the
script gets executed. The script checks if jackd is already started and
then moves on starting up jalv with the drumkv1 plug-in. The script
itself works fine, it's just the udev part that got me puzzled.

Thanks!

Jeremy