Re: [LAU] S/PDIF in with ESI Juli@ and JACK

From: Gabbe Nord <gabbe.nord@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Apr 13 2013 - 14:41:47 EEST

Hey again all, and thank you very much for your replies!

If possible, I'd love to use both analogue and S/PDIF ins at the same time,
but I can live with having to restart JACK and switch if necessary.
I'm pretty sure the card should let me clock everything together, so how
would I do the device combining?

Here's how my QASMixer looks: http://www.imagebam.com/image/c260db248663422
Maybe that can be a lead?

I'm at a halt here, I don't know how I should go about testing and tweaking
this more.

Thanks for all your help so far everyone!