Re: [LAU] M-Audio Delta 1010lt SPDIF Clock Source

From: Christoph Kuhr <christoph.kuhr@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Apr 14 2013 - 13:34:49 EEST

Hi,

the audiophile has no wordclock input :-/
There has to be a way to get those in and outputs in sync!
I do not want to have another ADC/DAC in the audio chain, even if with
todays ADC/DACs its not much of a quality loss, but there is some
quality loss...
And it has some additional latency too...
For this reasons I bought the VST plugin and not the analog outboard gear.

Regards,
Ck

From: Julien Claassen
<http://www.linuxaudio.org/mailarchive/lau/199346/search/from-name>