Re: [LAU] Raspberry Pi and real-time, low-latency audio

From: Al Thompson <althompson58@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Apr 14 2013 - 19:24:30 EEST

On 04/14/2013 11:15 AM, Len Ovens wrote:

> Is that a Dan Armstrong? Or does someone else make clear (and very heavy)
> body guitars?

It's not a Dan Armstrong/Ampeg. It looks like a Lucite Les Paul. It
appears to be a Gibson neck, but could be one of the Asian clone
makers. Not sure what brand the guitar/body is.

--
---
My bands, CD projects, music, news, and pictures:

My blog, with commentary on a variety of things, including audio,
mixing, equipment, etc, is at:
   http://audioandmore.wordpress.com

Staat heißt das kälteste aller kalten Ungeheuer.  Kalt lügt es auch;
und diese Lüge kriecht aus seinem Munde: 'Ich, der Staat, bin das Volk.'
                                                - [Friedrich Nietzsche]