Re: [LAU] Video micing question

From: Reuben Martin <reuben.m@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Apr 21 2013 - 03:38:32 EEST

Lavalier mics are horrible unless a person is sitting still.

Get a head boom mic that goes around the back of the neck and hooks over both
ears. Like this: http://www.fullcompass.com/product/255293.html

Also floor boundry mics are a possibility, though the ability to use them
depends heavily on the layout of the room.
http://www.fullcompass.com/product/297411.html

You can still keep the ceiling mic as an ambience mic.

-Reuben