Re: [LAU] S/PDIF in with ESI Juli@ and JACK

From: Gabbe Nord <gabbe.nord@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Apr 21 2013 - 23:28:24 EEST

Hello Len and all others!

I don't quite get what you mean, sorry. Could you perhaps elaborate a
little (read: explain to me like I'm 5 years old ;) ). Thanks a ton for
trying!
Here's a picture of my QASMixer with the inputs as well:
http://www.imagebam.com/image/fef059250185749

What I've tried (with no success):

* Setting the hw:Juli,1 as input (to access the S/PDIF in that way) and
hw:Juli,0 as output (to still output through my speakers in JACK)
* Using zita-j2a -d hw:Juli,1 which proved to only give access to the
outputs
* Using zita-a2j -d hw:Juli,1 which seems to not be able to start
synchronization (it just keeps spamming "Starting synchronization." in the
terminal)

This really proved to be a rather difficult issue for me.... :(

Thanks again for all the help!