Re: [LAU] Video micing question

From: Thomas Vecchione <seablaede@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Apr 23 2013 - 06:20:22 EEST

On Mon, Apr 22, 2013 at 8:36 PM, Gene Heskett <gheskett@email-addr-hidden> wrote:

> I've heard good things about it, but little experience, and likely none in
> the future as I've been retired for 11 years now. So I get to play with
> the toys I want to play with. :) How is it for lay there like cooked
> spaghetti suppleness?

Not bad at all in all honesty. Not perfect but easily as good as any other
mic cable I have had experience with.

> Amazon, which I do occasionally use, did not exist back then.

Yep, I also have a nice supplier for a variety of manufacturers locally to
me, so not going to complain:)

> I did get, I hope, my problems with ebay/paypal cleared up this morning,
> but like breeding elephants, lots of kicking and screaming both to get
> their attention and to get the proof (it just works) the next time I try to
> buy on ebay. Those folks are a certified PIMA to deal with, they never
> make a mistake (it says here). If they never make a mistake, then I've got
> that famous bridge, now in Sun City AZ for sale...

I avoid ebay and paypal both like the plague, probably for very similar
reasons to what you just experienced.

     Seablade