Re: [LAU] Mastering tools

From: Federico Lopez <fede2001@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu May 09 2013 - 19:16:30 EEST

sorry... hit 'send' in an uncompleted response.. here is completed:

On 05/09/2013 09:56 AM, Abhayadev S wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Please suggest a good mastering tool (other than JAMIN).

I don't know another 'all in one' software like JAMIN, but I am happy
with the results combining this pieces of software:

Admin tracks: Ardour

HPF / LPF: Glame HPF / LPF

EQ: personally prefer use single band's , so I use Single Band
Parametric, people report good results with EQ10Q

Multi-Band: When needed, jaming with eq and limiter bypassed, people
report good results with MBC2B

Stereo aperture per bands: again jamin

Phase : 4x4 pole Allpass

Limiter:Zita-dpl1

Spectrum Analizer : Japa

Meters: JKmeters, Ebumeter

File level check and comparison: ebur128 --lufs

greetings,

Federico