Re: [LAU] Mastering tools

From: mark hadman <markhadman@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu May 09 2013 - 22:56:30 EEST

Try the Calf Plugin pack. The latest release uses the LV2 plugin
standard, and it comes with multi-band compressor, multi-band EQ,
multi-band limiter, analyzer amongst many others. It runs in its own
standalone rack, or within any LV2-capable host such as the latest
Ardour.

I'd be interested to hear how people get along with it, as I haven't
had chance to use it as much as I'd like. The GUIs, while pretty, do
seem to eat up all available CPU (much more so than the audio
processing aspect!), but that may be something that is iron'd out
quickly. Other than that, my first impressions are very good.