Re: [LAU] Fireface UCX

From: Max <abonnements@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Jun 07 2013 - 17:05:14 EEST

Hi, that sounds promising.
I have the UCX running in CC mode, and I also see it in the Alsamixer with only one control, the master volume.
so that part isn't the problem.
the fix of the alsa /sound/usb/mixer.c is in kernel 3.8 which i have on the system.
http://mailman.alsa-project.org/pipermail/alsa-devel/2013-January/058998.html

however: If i select this device in some alsa software i get horrible crackles (I tried 44100 and 48000 Hz, they both give me different kind of crackles).

What do you do to get useful sound out of it?

Max