Re: [LAU] hardware midi control--footswitch? or Jack audio transport

From: Milan Lazecky <espiritocz@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Jun 20 2013 - 05:51:37 EEST

Hi.
It is morning for me now, and I see so many words, I don't know. But maybe
this helps:
I have bought a very simple and cheap foot pedal for USB (search for usb
pedal in www.dx.com) and there are actually three pedals, so it works as
three keyboard keys. I can map these keys using a very simple utility - I
have a link somewhere.. it is called "footswitch" - oh, here is the link:
https://github.com/rgerganov/*footswitch

*
*Hope it helps. Cheers!

Milan