Re: [LAU] my first multi-track recording project on linux

From: Rusty Perez <rustys.lists@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Jun 20 2013 - 22:14:23 EEST

Thanks for your kind words Mike and James,
There are some xruns going on here.
I'm using a delta 1010lt instead of the tascam I had originally tried
to use. Basically I gave up on that because of the kernel problems.

I'm running with a 3.0 ghz dualcore processor and 3 gb ram. I think
that maybe a little lean.

Mike, as I say, this was a first take on the percussion (cajon) and I
didn't have a click track, because I hadn't figured out how to use it
yet. :-) So, there were some hickups in my playing. :-)

Thanks so much guys!

Rusty