[LAU] Änglagård - July 14th - Goarshausen

From: Dan MacDonald <allcoms@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Jun 21 2013 - 00:32:23 EEST

Arguably the worlds finest modern prog rock band is playing in Goarshausen,
Germany on July 14th and I'm keen to be there so I was wondering if anyone
on this list may be going too? I've never visited Germany before and I know
we have a few German prog rock fans on here who may be interested to meet
up sometime before or after the gig to discuss Linux (audio), prog rock and
anything else interesting?

This seems like my best excuse the visit das Vaterland yet. I'd feel it
necessary to visit Berlin whilst I was there too so even if you can't make
the gig but live in Germany and you'd like to meet up during 'danboid does
Deutschland' - let me know!

Dan keschön!