Re: [LAU] New/old album online

From: Gabbe Nord <gabbe.nord@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Jun 27 2013 - 12:20:52 EEST

Hey Julien!

I will get back to you with more thoughts soon, haven't had time to listen
to more than the title track, but that was really great! It's "glued
together" in a fantastic way I think, it shows that you've spent a great
deal of time making it all work together. I really appreciate that,
especially in a long song like this. Lots and lots of changes, which never
makes it boring, but instead enhances it. I was rather fond of the mixing
as well, well balanced without being aggressive or weak in any way. Really
good job! These will go on my MP3! :)

I'll get back to you again as soon I've listened to the rest of it all, til
then, take care!

Cheers!