[LAU] Fixing a MIDI issues

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Jul 14 2013 - 22:37:46 EEST

Hello everyone!
   this is perghaps not straight on topic, but I couldn't find a satisfactory
answer anywhere else.
   I'm having trouble with my JV-1080. Only every second note gets played. I
checked different input devices and different cables, direct and indirect
connections.
   It seems to be a problem of the Roland itself. Internal sounds, demos and
the preview button, work fine. Any idea, what this might be? It looks so
systematic, as if it might be by design, but I don't know any feature, which
should allow for that.
   Sorry to spam the list and thanks for following me so far.
   Warm regards
          Julien