Re: [LAU] Zita-ajbridge ?

From: Fons Adriaensen <fons@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Jul 20 2013 - 14:42:13 EEST

On Fri, Jul 19, 2013 at 07:14:20PM -0400, Marc Lavallée wrote:

> For some reason, zita-j2a 0.2.2 is silent on my laptop. I tried it
> with the built-in sound card and also with a USB module (both are
> 16bit/48KHz). I started jackd with the alsa and the dummy backends,
> without success. I even recompiled zita-j2a. What could be the cause?

First of all, what are you trying to achieve ?
Zita-j2a is normally used to add a playback alsa device to Jack.
For example, if you use Jack with the internal soundcard, then
starting zita-j2a with the USB card will add the outputs of the
USB card to jack, you can then play via both cards at the same
time.

Second, if you want help you need to provide a bit more information.
What are the commands you use to start jack and zita-j2a ?
What is the output (using the -v option) of zita-j2a ?
etc. etc.

Ciao,

--
FA