Re: [LAU] Still here (not as often as I'd like)

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Aug 04 2013 - 00:47:07 EEST

Hello Will!
   Thanks for this latest addition to your tunes. the mixing is good and the
arrangement, although small, is well chosen. It works well together and
doesn't get in each others way. Some might say, this is absolute child's play
with a small arrangement, but even with synths, you need to take care of a few
things.
   I liked the addition of the second choir sound in the background. I assume
it was a second choir sound and not just the lower register. Whatever it was,
it came in nicely.
   the tune itself is definitely not my favourite one of yours. Too happy,
especially after reading these triste, reprimanding words, which accompany the
piece. Also it gave the appearance of being played rather haltingly,
hesitatingly. As if you weren't sure, where to go to next. Knowing, that you
can play differently, I asume, that this was done deliberately and later on it
slowly winds down.
   but what can you say, I don't even like all the tunes by my favourite band
in the world. So, I'll be happily waiting until the next tune. :-) It's good
to know, that you are there, making music, even though you haven't done as
much as you'd have liked to in the recent past. Such things usually go up and
down.
   Warm regards
          Julien