Re: [LAU] Soviet Classical Radio Stream

From: Patrick Shirkey <pshirkey@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Aug 10 2013 - 13:23:12 EEST

On Sat, August 10, 2013 7:49 pm, Louigi Verona wrote:
> Yeah, well, I don't like where Russia seems to be heading. More and more
> religious crap is forced on society. While in UK and US they allow gay
> marriages, in Russia we get anti- "gay propaganda" law, pseudo-scientific
> notion that sexual orientation can be changed by persuasion... Eh.

Even In Australia they refuse to let the LGBT community get married
although New Zealand and South Africa have no problem with it. You might
be surprised how many Brits, Europeans and Staters support the Russian
Government on that POV too.

Also the same ones who want Russia and Iran to kowtow on Syria and allow
the "Good" western backed Al Ka-ida Terrorist/Rebel/Freedom fighters (what
is these days???) to Balkanise the country so they can more easily
manipulate and consolidate their control over the regional energy supply.

Hypocrisy abounds. But lets not get political. The Linux Audio Users
mailing list has nothing to do with politics, conspiracies, spying, online
privacy or any of those other annoying subjects ;-P

--
Patrick Shirkey
Boost Hardware Ltd