Re: [LAU] Custom UI development in Pure Data

From: Heikki Ketoharju <heikki.ketoharju@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Sep 02 2013 - 00:57:21 EEST

Thanks everyone!

I think I'll choose some language and toolkit. Maybe this is nice
opportunity to learn Python & GTK... Dancing Bone Machine seemed fun way to
develop UIs to patches but I don't want to run music software in browser.

BTW Harry's Libpd frontend looks nice! I think pd's official UI would be
much better with some other toolkit than tcl...

    -Heikki

http://heikki.ketoharju.info