[LAU] Linux Show Player v0.2

From: Francesco Ceruti <ceppofrancy@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Oct 14 2013 - 23:55:36 EEST

I'm happy to announce the second (v0.2) release of Linux Show Player!

Linux Show Player (LiSP) is a sound player specifically designed for
stage productions.

*I need developers / tester / helper to help me in the project (much
needed), I'm open to any suggestion that can improve it, but I can not
do it all alone* ;-)

New (major) Features:
     Step based programming;
     Reversible actions (do/undo operations);
     MIDI remote control.

Plan for next release:
     Better audio management (with output device selection);
     New (timeline) gui for time-based programming;
     Better standalone theme (if someone help me);
     Any other.

Linux Show Player is available at:

http://code.google.com/p/linux-show-player/

Please report bugs using the issue tracker:

http://code.google.com/p/linux-show-player/issues/list