Re: [LAU] another linux audio bashing thread on slashdot

From: Set Hallstrom <sakrecoer@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Oct 28 2013 - 17:49:51 EET

I can't bother reading the discussion. (it's automn on my side of earth:
enough natural bitterdom among my people already)

But I really liked that advice "any reputation consultant would give".
It's like Buckminster Fuller said: "you do not change the system by
fighting it. To change the system, make a new one, that turns the old
system irrelevant".

I've withnessed alot of friends going linux lately. They buy a new
computer, but put ubuntustudio on the old, and eventualy stay there :)
Thats probably a good reason for old grumpy cats to get worried about
their position on their dictated wrong-vs-right scale, and rant about
how their expensive software was worth becoming a paranoid pirate or a
grumpy broka-A**. :D

Being bitter is a good way to develope premature elderdom,
fantasy-freeze and also depression. So let them rant, it will come back
to them. :D

Meanwhile! Let's produce some kickass music!!!!

<3

--
Set Hallstrom
AKA Sakrecoer