Re: [LAU] jpmidi, with server mode

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Nov 16 2013 - 18:15:00 EET

Hello Raphaël!
   Sorry it took me so long to give jpmidi a real try. But I immediately ran
into trouble. I loaded a MIDI-file, connected MIDI ports externally using
jack_connect and then started the playback, which resulted in an immediate
segmentation fault. Compilation and installation were without flaw. Do you
have any idea, why that might have happened? The MIDI file in question played
fine in Timidity or using aplaymidi to an external device.
   If you need further information or the file, please let me know. Meanwhile,
I'd like to thank you for the work, that you have started on jpmidi. I hope,
that you will continue the effort. It is very much appreciated.
   Kind regards
          Julien