Re: [LAU] re Zoom R16

From: Atte <atte@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Nov 17 2013 - 16:29:01 EET

On 11/16/2013 01:35 PM, jmancine wrote:
> I guess most of my posts never hit the mailing list! Wondered why no
> one was interested. Goto the nabble link at the bottom of the email for
> extensive info.

Hmmm, is that a result of the new "not more than X posts a day" policy?
If so, bad idea...

Anyways back on topic. So basically it works with the editing of
quirks-table.h in kernel 3.6.11, right? But not in duplex mode? Doesn't
that mean that you can't record and playback (like recording vocals over
existing tracks) at the same time. If so I wouldn't call the r16
"working"...

--
Atte
http://atte.dk   http://modlys.dk