[LAU] Easiest way to extract score from an audio file

From: Philipp Überbacher <murks@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Dec 22 2013 - 01:45:14 EET

Hi there,

I'm a really bad musician. I can play simple songs on the piano if I
have the score. Now I know a nice little song that I'd like to play
and sing. It's just piano and vocals and I'm sure that for any decent
musician it would be a matter of minutes to figure out the score of this
song. Is there some piece of software that can help to do this?

In case anyone is curious, the song is "Ohne Dich" by "The Bates".

Regards,
Philipp