Re: [LAU] notation software

From: David Santamauro <david.santamauro@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Jan 01 2014 - 17:20:19 EET

On 01/01/2014 08:10 AM, Philipp Überbacher wrote:

> You could also give laborejo a shot. It's rather new and written by
> Nils, who used to work on denemo. I think it should be able to do
> pretty much everything you want.
>
> http://www.laborejo.org/

Have you used it? Appears it needs some magical python modules

warnings.warn("libpysmf not found. Midi export broken.
warn("PyLiblo for Python3 not found. Session support not possible.
warnings.warn("calfbox not found. [...] Playback broken.

... but reading the feature list, yes, it seems it has all the features
I'm looking for.