Re: [LAU] (Slightly OT) New old music: Four

From: Edgar Aichinger <edogawa@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Jan 12 2014 - 17:30:13 EET

Am Donnerstag, 9. Januar 2014, 16:52:14 schrieb Dave Phillips:
> On 01/09/2014 04:47 PM, Will Godfrey wrote:
> >
> > Very enjoyable quiet, reflective tracks. Impressive results considering the
> > equipment you had at the time.
> >

> Edogawa !
>
> What Will said. :) Good stuff.

Thanks to everyone for the nice comments, I received very nice feedback on IRC as well!

@Ken: yes, during a few years in the '70s (around age of 16 or so) ECM was my favourite stuff to listen to. I've never before heard of The Mermen though, I just read the wikipedia page on them, interesting, looks like I have to search youtube for some earfood...

Cheers,

Edgar