Re: [LAU] OT: Pierrot Lunaire (was: Re: Exam Cheating investigation)

From: Paul Davis <paul@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Jan 20 2014 - 16:35:36 EET

On Mon, Jan 20, 2014 at 9:21 AM, Gene Heskett <gheskett@email-addr-hidden> wrote:

> I knew there had been a re-union of sorts, but no more of their close
> harmony was published that I am aware of. More of it would, IMO, sell well
> even today.

You might waste a few minutes tracking the sales of "Foreverly", a recent
release from Billy Joe Armstong (lead singer of Green Day) and Norah Jones.

It is a bit redundant given the continued existence of the actual Everly
Brothers' recordings, but if you're into that sort of vocal harmony, it is
far from unpleasant.