Re: [LAU] Bitwig at long last...?

From: Atte <atte@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Jan 24 2014 - 01:14:09 EET

On 01/23/2014 09:46 AM, Lorenzo Sutton wrote:

> Some features look rather similar to LMMS some others to Seq.

I find this a little bit funny.

I hope you're not suggesting that a company of 8 people spending two
years developing a DAW 1) are not likely to have a product that can
out-perform (in features, completeness, roundedness and stability) the
mostly one-man hobby projects (no offence, I love you all) that make up
most of our eco system and 2) are not expected to put a price tag on the
product?

--
Atte
http://atte.dk   http://modlys.dk