Re: [LAU] Album produced in Linux

From: <jonetsu@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Feb 05 2014 - 03:38:25 EET

On Wed, 5 Feb 2014 00:44:13 +0000,
Harry van Haaren <harryhaaren@email-addr-hidden> wrote :

> On Wed, Feb 5, 2014 at 12:37 AM, jonetsu@email-addr-hidden
> <jonetsu@email-addr-hiddenwrote
> >
> > The play button doe snto work.
>
> Works perfectly here: there must be something up with your flash
> setup.

Never did any setup. Youtube works nicely. Hence I think it's the
bandcamp website that may be asking for 'something else'. Even with
enabled cookies for this domain, it won't work.

It's playing right now something from Soundcloud.com - works fine.

I guess that if I put music online I'll be using Soundcloud as it seems
most easiest to use, technically speaking :)