Re: [LAU] Bitwig at long last...?

From: Hartmut Noack <zettberlin@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Feb 06 2014 - 01:46:22 EET

Sorry for getting into this so late....
Am 22.01.2014 22:14, schrieb Alexandre Prokoudine:
> On Thu, Jan 23, 2014 at 12:52 AM, R. Mattes wrote:
>
>>> 1. Last time I checked, Novation, M-Audio, Roland etc. had no
>>> OSC keyboards, just regular MIDI ones :)
>>
>> It would at least be a way to overcome the lack of LV2/LADSPA
>> support
>
> Which, as pointed out earlier, isn't necessarily such a big deal.
> My point is, most of us haven't had a go at beta versions of Bitwig
> yet, hence there's no knowing, how good/bad the built-in plugins
> are.

They are quite usable and complete as in "every basic thing is available".

The synths are too simple to replace big LV2-plugins such as Calf
Organ but they sound pretty OK, EQ/Dynamics are solid and sound pretty
good, as far as I remember there is a usable reverb but not a
IR-convolver, this would be the only thing I'd really miss.

best regards

HZN